Electronic Journal Management System
Electronic Journal Management System (EJMS) is offered to help Editor
manage submissions as well as track and report the peer review process.
It is an Internet-based service that can be accessed from any computer
on the Internet and works on multiple platforms. It is not necessary
to create a staff to support the Editor. Any required assistance
is provided by VTEX.
- Allows authors to register to submit and track their manuscripts evaluation and revision progress online.
- Allows editors to manage all peer review process online.
- Allows associate editors to track and manage progress of referee review tasks and make recommendation decision online.
- Enables referees to upload their review reports and comments.
- Allows editor's assistant to simulate any action of users who refuse to use the system.
- Uses email to communicate with authors, associate editors and referees.
- Reduces Editorial Office shipping costs and peer review turn-around time.
- New features and adaptation for journal workflow needs can be arranged.